It is with great relief I am back in my comfort zone, believe me. When my Inner Guidance kept me awake one night with me saying “no” to what I was being asked to do, I finally relented and agreed to do it. This “task” terrified me but I overcame that terror in ways I am only now beginning to understand. My heartfelt passion for our country’s fight for freedom birthing over these past months only intensified as a result.
It is almost Thanksgiving here in the USA. All of us and yes I am saying all of us, have much to be grateful for. I know what I am grateful for and know beyond a shadow of a doubt, I AM blessed! We all have been through so much sorrow and pain and hardship this year. Let this Thanksgiving be very special as we celebrate with those we love those blessings in our lives that we feel gratitude for.
I would love it if in the comments you write what you are grateful for this Thanksgiving. I’ll tell you what I am grateful for. This list represents only a few Gratitudes held tight in my heart.
- I am grateful that God loves me for who I am and nothing less or more.
- I am grateful to Mother who allows my entrance into Her World in ways that leave me stunned.
- I am grateful for my husband who has made sure I have been protected, loved and provided for all 36 years of our marriage.
- I am grateful for the loving family I am so fortunate to have. I am grateful for my inner strength and my health.
- And I am so grateful to me who has chosen to grow deeper into understanding Love.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends. Please do enjoy the beauty of Mother in these glorious Colors of Love. Sending all of you my love and peace.
Photography/ “Colors Of Love” /Nov.2020©AmyRose
All images watermarked for protection.