From out of the darkest night
glowed New Life formed,
New Life undreamed of
yet nevertheless now known
all because of Courage displayed
in the hours of the darkest night
MF Macro Photography Handheld/ “New Life Undreamed Of”/April 2017©AmyRose
Dearest friends, within the past 3 weeks, I’ve had a total of 12 emergencies/crises, some of them being life or death situations.
- Bella had a stroke
- Tee’s leg got caught in a deliberately set trap that could have led to amputation.
- Hubby had a drug bad interaction and I had to deal with the VA.
- Bella had a bad drug interaction from 2 meds that are contraindicated to give that Vet prescribed.
- Charlie had convulsions from a drug interaction Vet prescribed.
- Echo crashed and almost died.
- Doodles crashed and almost died.
- I crashed and almost had a breakdown.
- My laptop’s OS not working right and had to reformat with new OS.
- My Mom ended up in the hospital.
- My back is completely out and Chiropractor was unable to give me complete adjustment.
- My left eye blew up with herpes type reaction.
What with the velocity and ferociousness the Universe has been throwing events at me, all of which toppled me over and over again, I’m amazed I’m still standing. I finally succeeded in getting to my Chiropractor yesterday and when he saw me he told me, “Amy, I’m worried about you.”
I do not have the hindsight yet as to WHY these circumstances came hurtling my way, yet as in every single other phase of my life, I am confident that with time I will gain understanding. Even in the midst of all these storms, Blessings have been given.
And … I still somehow managed to keep blogging, not very consistently, no, yet, I am patting myself on the back for being here and for not abandoning my camera. My Faith Shoes are most definitely on that my life will simmer down, so that once again I can steer my Ship on smooth waters. Whew! What a ride life has been! Now for sunshine and blue waters ….
❤ ❤ ❤