Morgan over at : http://booknvolume.com has nominated me for the new The Inventive Blogger Award, about which I am exceedingly thrilled, not to mention proud. Morgan’s poetry and writing truly demonstrate the Inventive quality this award promotes, ever expressing her individuality and Inspirational Spirits through captivating verses, artwork and more. If you have never stopped by Morgan’s blog, you really should take a moment to do so; you shall not be disappointed.
The Inventive Blogger Award is newly created, Inspired by Don at : http://doncharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award/ and is somewhat EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org. The idea was given to him by paulettemotzko at: http://totallyinspiredpc.wordpress.com. Although it is adapted slightly, there are only five answers now needed to accept the award. (Interestingly, the “lego” bridge is a real bridge in Germany, check out the link at the end of the post.)
Directions to accepting The Inventive Blogger Award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Me, being me, profess to be different. I have given this a lot of thought, so instead of nominating strictly blogs, (I actually do have some in mind) I would like to nominate people who influenced my Life, in order for me to be actually doing what I am today. In other words, those people that helped form me into the person I am and what I am doing with my Life.
1. Aisha North @ http://aishanorth.wordpress.com (This blog is metaphysical in nature, with Higher Thought discussed. I nominated Aisha because she is pivotal in giving me opportunity to write, write well, and at super sonic speeds.)
2. Purplerays @ http://purplerays.wordpress.com (This is a spiritual based blog which in my opinion is making a difference in this world!)
3. Ohnwentsya @ http://2012spiritinaction.wordpress.com (This also is another metaphysical/spiritual blog that I feel is truly making a difference as well!)
4. My Mother and Father who gave me a childhood in which I learned never to give up, and to learn how to write from the heart.
5. My husband who is assisting me to change the dysfunction in both our families into that of Love.
6. My cats who are teaching me the real meaning of Compassion and Love, dedication, and forbearance.
7. My sister Mary who brought great comfort to me as children, when we drew pictures on each others’ backs.
Ever Inspiring, Ever Beautiful, I hope these blogs and bloggers will touch your life with Blessings, as they have touched mine. I also hope that the people I have mentioned, will touch your lives as well, through me.
Now, FIVE things I enjoy about blogging:
1. I Love to share of myself to inspire YOU.
2. My Dream to show the world my beautiful flowers is coming true.
3. I am meeting some very beautiful people.
4. I Love to write and this outlet is another Dream come true.
5. Blogging is giving me the opportunity to create something that is totally of myself.
The Lego Bridge: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego-Br%C3%BCcke