I was given an award today from Dotta Raphels found at http://www.dottaraphels.wordpress.com, who awarded me with
I am so touched, and when I saw that I was nominated, I just about fell off my chair. I am only getting to know Dotta for she is a “new blogger friend”, but I do intend to get to know her a lot better!
I am honored that this wonderful woman considers me an exceptional blogger, even though I would not call myself one. All I try to do is my best, in comparison to the many wonderful, more exceptional bloggers I have come to know on WordPress. Dotta Raphels, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. From what I have seen of your site, you yourself I would consider to be exceptional, and a Great Sister at that!
Ten questions and my answers ~
- Your favourite colour: I really don’t have a favorite color. I love all colors. With two exceptions…grey and beige.
- Your favourite animal: Cats.
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink: Water
- Facebook or Twitter: I do have a facebook account, but I barely use it. I don’t have Twitter.
- Your favourite pattern: Not too sure what this means. So my answer is anything founded in Love.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Definitely giving
- Your favourite number: 11
- Your favourite day of the week: Monday which gives me opportunity to try again what I messed up last week.
- Your favourite flower: ROSES.
- What is your passion? LIFE, ART, NATURE, LOVE
~ My nominees ~
Morgan @ Booknvolume http://www.booknvolume.com
Jen @ Blase http://www.wired4more.wordpress.com
Leanne @ Leanne Cole Photography http://www.leannecolephotography.com
Roxy & Tigerlino @ Purrfect Kitties http://www.purrfectkitties.wordpress.com
Morris @ Paws for Thought http://www.morristhecat.wordpress.com
Shrimp @ Hair Ball Express http://www.hairballexpress.wordpress.com
Migotka @ In My Hands http://www.meltingwaterblog.wordpress.com
These women in my opinion, represent to me, what “sisterhood” means. Jen, you truly bless my life. Morgan, you have become very dear to me. Leanne, I thank you so much for extending a hand to me to help me with my photography. And the “human” behind Roxy&Tigerlino, you have been so supportive of me as I am dealing with an “ill” Rocky. And the “human” behind Morris, your giving me Christmas Gift I will never forget. Ditto with Shrimp’s human…..you gave me such a lift over Christmas with your hilarity. And last but not least, Migotka for being so smart. OMG! Am I done now?
I have some new blogger friends, who I truly would love to nominate, but in all honesty, I really do not know them yet. WHEN the next time comes around, the time needed for me to know these “new blogger friends” will have occurred and then I can nominate them!
These women truly have shown Love and Kindness to me, so I in turn am showing them my appreciation.
~The Rules ~